Thursday 24 November 2011

Evaluation of the week

Last week, myself and my group focused on developing our idea. We also focused on the location we have selected and which areas we wanted to shoot in within this location.
To focus on develop our idea and taking it further we created a mind map of our idea, including the ideas we had for the camera, sound,editing and mise-en-scene. Continuing on with this we also included the technical codes of our genre of film and also our ideas for the characters and what they should be wearing. This also included any additional props.
By making this mind-map, it has helped me to understand our idea in more depth and also how much detail we need to include.
This will help when it comes to actually making our title sequence as we can refer back to our mind-map for our ideas that we came up with.
During this week we also made location map. Here we circled the areas we want to shoot in. This will help us when it comes to making our storyboard as I can refer back to this.
Overall I feel that we have progressed with our planning stage of the research. One reason why I feel we have progressed as a group is because we now all know our final idea that we are planning for . I also feel that I have progressed as an individual as I now understand the use of technical codes and conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment